Search our Help Centre
Example: How do I setup my email account
Email Setup Guides
These easy to follow guides provide step-by-step instructions on how to setup and troubleshoot your email program, with personalised screenshots providing visual examples to follow. Should you get stuck along the way, our support team are on hand to assist you.View guides
Do you have a suggestion on how we can make our service or product offering even better? Let us know by completing our simple Suggestion Box form.View form
Our award winning proprietary control panel empowers customers to manage their hosting environment.Take the tour
A .htaccess file allows you to configure certain Apache Web Server settings on a site-wide or per directory basis. Learn more about how to add redirects to your website.
- How do I change my URL displayed in a web browser?
- How do I enable PHP error logging?
- How do I password protect a directory within the public_ssl folder?
- What are ‘Redirects’ and how do they work?
- What is .htaccess and what can I do with it?
- What is the ‘Custom Error Pages’ tool and how does it work?
- What is the ‘Index Manager’ tool and how does it work?
- What is the ‘IP Blocker’ tool and how does it work?
- What is the ‘Protect Directory’ tool and how does it work?
- What is the konsoleH Webserver Configuration tool?