Search our Help Centre
Example: How do I setup my email account
Email Setup Guides
These easy to follow guides provide step-by-step instructions on how to setup and troubleshoot your email program, with personalised screenshots providing visual examples to follow. Should you get stuck along the way, our support team are on hand to assist you.View guides
Do you have a suggestion on how we can make our service or product offering even better? Let us know by completing our simple Suggestion Box form.View form
Our award winning proprietary control panel empowers customers to manage their hosting environment.Take the tour
Hetzner keeps a backup of all your website files. Backup files are kept for a maximum of two weeks.
The Restore Backup tool in konsoleH allows customers to restore web files and databases from the available revisions. No contact centre assistance required.
Hetzner does not guarantee backups . We do routinely achieve an over 90% success rate on all our backups. It is advisable that you keep a separate backup of your files and databases remotely e.g. on your PC’s hard drive or on a portable hard drive.
- How do I move my CMS based website to another domain on a Hetzner server?
- How do I restore a backup of my site content / database?
- How long does Hetzner keep backups?
- What Backup service do you offer to TruServ™ customers?
- What is Hetzner’s Backup service?
- What steps should a customer take to prevent data loss?
- Why doesn’t Hetzner guarantee backups?
- Why Should I store a separate copy of my website backups off-site?