Search our Help Centre
Example: How do I setup my email account
Email Setup Guides
These easy to follow guides provide step-by-step instructions on how to setup and troubleshoot your email program, with personalised screenshots providing visual examples to follow. Should you get stuck along the way, our support team are on hand to assist you.View guides
Do you have a suggestion on how we can make our service or product offering even better? Let us know by completing our simple Suggestion Box form.View form
Our award winning proprietary control panel empowers customers to manage their hosting environment.Take the tour
SiteBuilder is Hetzner's web publishing tool. Learn more about the two different versions and which one would be best for you.
- Can I downgrade from SiteBuilder Standard to SiteBuilder Lite?
- Can I make use of Hetzner’s SiteBuilder if I have a Multiple Domain?
- Can I move my SiteBuilder website to another hosting provider?
- Do I keep my existing SiteBuilder website if I upgrade / downgrade my web hosting package?
- Does Hetzner make a backup of my SiteBuilder Site?
- How do I create a mobile site with SiteBuilder?
- How do I create a SiteBuilder website?
- How do I migrate to the new version of SiteBuilder?
- How do I upgrade to SiteBuilder Standard?
- How do I upload an image to my Sitebuilder website?
- If I have more than one domain can I use one Sitebuilder Package?
- Is there a ‘Help’ function in SiteBuilder?
- What happens if I have an existing website, but also want to use SiteBuilder?
- What happens if I terminate my SiteBuilder package?
- What is SiteBuilder?
- What is the difference between the ‘SiteBuilder Lite’ and the ‘SiteBuilder Standard’ package?
- Which Internet browsers are supported by SiteBuilder ?
- Will I lose information on my SiteBuilder Lite website when I upgrade?