Search our Help Centre
Example: How do I setup my email account
Email Setup Guides
These easy to follow guides provide step-by-step instructions on how to setup and troubleshoot your email program, with personalised screenshots providing visual examples to follow. Should you get stuck along the way, our support team are on hand to assist you.View guides
Do you have a suggestion on how we can make our service or product offering even better? Let us know by completing our simple Suggestion Box form.View form
Our award winning proprietary control panel empowers customers to manage their hosting environment.Take the tour
Our Network and Servers
Hetzner provides a resilient and redundant network infrastructure, with Data Centres in Cape Town, Johannesburg and Germany. Learn more about Hetzner's network and how you can manage your servers located in one of our data centres.
- Data Centres in Germany
- Data Centres in South Africa
- Does Hetzner offer open source installation guides?
- Hetzner have previously allowed a deviation to the standard server build, can you do it again?
- Hetzner’s Network
- How are websites and servers monitored?
- How do I subscribe to Hetzners RSS feeds?
- What Content Management Systems will run on Hetzner’s servers?
- What if the server hardware fails?
- What is Hetzner’s ‘Remote Hands’ service?
- What is the eRIC (Permanent Remote Control Card) and how do I order one?
- What is the typical Hetzner server configuration?
- What ISO and data security protection does Hetzner employ on Managed Servers?
- What software does Hetzner make use of?
- What technical support does Hetzner offer?
- Will Hetzner allow any deviations (customisations) from their standard managed server configuration?
- Will Hetzner allow customisations to my hosting service?