Search our Help Centre
Example: How do I setup my email account
Email Setup Guides
These easy to follow guides provide step-by-step instructions on how to setup and troubleshoot your email program, with personalised screenshots providing visual examples to follow. Should you get stuck along the way, our support team are on hand to assist you.View guides
Do you have a suggestion on how we can make our service or product offering even better? Let us know by completing our simple Suggestion Box form.View form
Our award winning proprietary control panel empowers customers to manage their hosting environment.Take the tour
All Hetzner Business hosting packages support PHP 5. PHP is a popular open source scripting language. Learn more about the basics of PHP and other features supported on your Hetzner hosting package.
- Does the open_basedir PHP function work on Hetzner servers?
- How do I access and modify information in a file using PHP?
- How do I create a PHP form mailer?
- How do I disable register_globals?
- How do I enable PHP error logging?
- How do I enable the displaying of PHP errors messages?
- How do I know if my site uses PHP?
- How do I upgrade my PHP version?
- How do I use PHP_AUTH_USER and PHP_AUTH_PW on a Fast-CGI enabled server?
- How do variables work in PHP?
- How does ‘Arithmetic Operators’ work in PHP?
- Is PHP available with all web hosting packages?
- Is SendMail supported on Hetzner servers?
- What ‘Control Structures’ are available through PHP and how do they work?
- What are the full file paths to my directories on a Hetzner server?
- What are the main differences between PHP 5.3.3 and PHP 5.4.4?
- What directives can be changed with the ‘PHP Config’ tool?
- What is allow_url_fopen and what must it be set to?
- What is PHP?
- What is PHPinfo and how can I run it?
- What is the main benefit to PHP5?
- What will happen if I don’t upgrade my PHP version?
- Why are we getting a *Fatal error*: Allowed memory size exhausted?
- Why is Hetzner forcing a PHP upgrade?