Search our Help Centre
Example: How do I setup my email account
Emergency Maintenance : sql1.jnb1.host-h.net
Point of Impact: 184.108.40.206
Emergency Maintenance: www120.nur4.host-h.net
Point of Impact: 220.127.116.11
Email Setup Guides
These easy to follow guides provide step-by-step instructions on how to setup and troubleshoot your email program, with personalised screenshots providing visual examples to follow. Should you get stuck along the way, our support team are on hand to assist you.View guides
Do you have a suggestion on how we can make our service or product offering even better? Let us know by completing our simple Suggestion Box form.View form
Our award winning proprietary control panel empowers customers to manage their hosting environment.Take the tour
Traffic over-usage costs
Each hosting package has a monthly traffic limit. Should your package exceed this limit, you will be billed for the additional traffic used. Hetzner calculates the most cost-effective traffic over-usage fee based on the number of MB or GB over the allowance, depending on your hosting location.
- How are traffic over-usage charges calculated for Managed & TruServ Dedicated and Co-location?
- How are traffic over-usage charges calculated for Web Hosting packages?
- How will you bill non-monthly clients for traffic over-usage?
- What is Hetzner’s billing period for traffic over-usage?
- What will happen if I don’t pay for my traffic over-usage?
- Why is traffic more expensive in South Africa when compared to international hosting companies?
- Why is traffic over-usage more expensive on Hosting packages when compared to Dedicated Servers?