Search our Help Centre
Example: How do I setup my email account
Email Setup Guides
These easy to follow guides provide step-by-step instructions on how to setup and troubleshoot your email program, with personalised screenshots providing visual examples to follow. Should you get stuck along the way, our support team are on hand to assist you.View guides
Do you have a suggestion on how we can make our service or product offering even better? Let us know by completing our simple Suggestion Box form.View form
Our award winning proprietary control panel empowers customers to manage their hosting environment.Take the tour
TruServ™ Recovery Tools
Hetzner’s konsoleH control panel offers Remote Reboot, Linux & vKVM Rescue systems, Linux Install and Wake-On-Lan (WOL).
- A New Addition: What server recovery tools are available for my TruServ™?
- Can I use FTP Backup to back up my data while I am reloading my Operating System?
- Can I use the Linux or vKVM Rescue Systems to rescue a Windows server?
- Can the Linux Rescue System be activated within the vKVM Rescue System?
- Do I have to put ‘all’ at the end of the partition table or can I put this line in at the top?
- How do I copy images of my server’s partitions to another server?
- How do I get to the data on my server using the Rescue System?
- How do I install my own Operating Systems images?
- How do I mount a software RAID partition in the Linux Rescue System?
- How do I re-install my server from the Linux Rescue System?
- How do I run a filesystem check?
- I forgot my root password. What do I do?
- I have 2 or more drives installed. Can the ‘installimage’ script create software RAID?
- The Remote Management Module (RMM)
- What is ‘installimage’?
- What is a DRAC?
- What is Linux Install?
- What is the difference between ‘installimage’ and Linux Install?
- What is the difference between vKVM and the Linux Rescue System?
- What is the Linux Rescue system?
- What is the Remote Reboot tool and how do I use it?
- What is the vKVM System?
- What is Wake-on-Lan (WOL)?
- What Linux packages are available on the Linux Rescue System? Can I install additional packages?
- Which Operating Systems can be installed using ‘installimage’?
- Who is the author of the ‘installimage’ script? Can I use it freely?
- Will I lose data if I use ‘installimage’ or Linux Install?