Search our Help Centre
Example: How do I setup my email account
Email Setup Guides
These easy to follow guides provide step-by-step instructions on how to setup and troubleshoot your email program, with personalised screenshots providing visual examples to follow. Should you get stuck along the way, our support team are on hand to assist you.View guides
Do you have a suggestion on how we can make our service or product offering even better? Let us know by completing our simple Suggestion Box form.View form
Our award winning proprietary control panel empowers customers to manage their hosting environment.Take the tour
TruServ Dedicated Hosting
Learn more about Hetzner TruServ™ Dedicated Server products and how you can order and configure one.
- Am I using the correct DNS on my Truserv?
- Can I change to hardware RAID once I already have software RAID on my TruServ™ Plus?
- Can I order hardware RAID on my TruServ™ or on my Managed Dedicated Server?
- Can I upgrade from the Windows Server 2003 or 2008 license to a Windows Server 2012 license?
- Can I upgrade my TruServ Dedicated server to the new hardware configuration?
- How are Windows Server licenses issued?
- How do I check what RAID card is installed on my server?
- How do I configure Windows Server Update Services (WSUS) for my TruServ™?
- How do I connect to SQL Server 2008 on my TruServ™
- How do I migrate to Windows Server 2012
- How do I terminate my Truserv or Managed Dedicated Server?
- How do I update my FTP Backup password for my TruServ™?
- How long does it take to setup a TruServ Dedicated Server?
- How should I monitor my RAID card?
- How should I monitor Software RAID?
- How to set your server’s network adapter to 100Mbps and auto-negotiation off
- I don’t understand Iptables. Is there a simpler way of setting up a firewall on Linux?
- I have a server with 2 processors and each has 2 cores. What Microsoft Server license would I need?
- What features are installed by default when I order Windows Server 2008 R2 license?
- What firewall can I use for my Linux based Truserv?
- What firewall can I use for Windows based Server?
- What hardware RAID will be installed in my TruServ™ Plus server?
- What is a DRAC?
- What is a TruServ Dedicated Server?
- What is LAMP?
- What is Physical Address Extension (PAE) and how do I enable it?
- What is RAID?
- What is the difference between software and hardware RAID?
- What is the difference between Windows Server Standard and Datacenter Editions?
- What is the eRIC (Permanent Remote Control Card) and how do I order one?
- What is the Remote Reboot tool and how do I use it?
- What is WAMP?
- What should I do if my RAID card fails?
- What should I do if my RAID monitoring tells me that a disk failure has occurred?
- What Windows Server license editions does Hetzner offer with its TruServ Dedicated packages?
- Where am I able to see the hosting location of my server?