Search our Help Centre
Example: How do I setup my email account
Email this articleClose
How do I upload an image to my Sitebuilder website?
Email Setup Guides
These easy to follow guides provide step-by-step instructions on how to setup and troubleshoot your email program, with personalised screenshots providing visual examples to follow. Should you get stuck along the way, our support team are on hand to assist you.View guides
Do you have a suggestion on how we can make our service or product offering even better? Let us know by completing our simple Suggestion Box form.View form
Our award winning proprietary control panel empowers customers to manage their hosting environment.Take the tour
Adding images to your Sitebuilder site can be easily done using the File Manager found under the ‘Content Elements’ tab in the top navigation of the SiteBuilder Wizard.
- Browse to konsoleH (http://myaccount.hetzner.co.za)
- Login with your domain name and FTP password.
- Select ‘Manage SiteBuilder’ from the left hand menu.
- Click on ‘Launch’.
- Open the Content Elements tab at the top of the Wizard and click ‘Images & Videos’ from the left hand menu.
- Click the grey ‘File Manager’ button to launch the File Manager tool
- Click on ‘Upload file’ in the bottom left-hand corner
- Browse to and click on the image you would like to upload onto the SiteBuilder server.
- Once the image is uploaded you will find it under the My Documents folder
- After you have uploaded all your images, click OK on the bottom right-hand side
- Look for the desired image in the gallery under ‘My Documents’
- Simple click and hold as you drag the image into the desired location on your website
- Select the file you wish to upload from the top window and drag it down to the ‘Selected files’ window on the bottom.
Please note that because of file system differences between the SiteBuilder application and our LINUX based websever your filenames are not allowed to have spaces and special characters. We suggest that you keep the file names of your image files as simple and short as possible (i.e image1.jpg).
- Will I lose information on my SiteBuilder Lite website when I upgrade?
- Which Internet browsers are supported by SiteBuilder ?
- What is the difference between the 'SiteBuilder Lite' and the 'SiteBuilder Standard' package?
- What is SiteBuilder?
- What happens if I terminate my SiteBuilder package?
- What happens if I have an existing website, but also want to use SiteBuilder?
- Is there a 'Help' function in SiteBuilder?
- If I have more than one domain can I use one Sitebuilder Package?
- How do I upload an image to my Sitebuilder website?
- How do I upgrade to SiteBuilder Standard?
Was this information helpful?Yes No
Thank you for your feedback
We are delighted to find that our article resolved your query.
Thank you for your feedback
We will resolve your query as soon as possible.
Please take a few moments to comment on your unresolved query. Simply tell us what your problem is. We guarantee that we'll get back to you within two hours (during office hours) in response to your query.