Search our Help Centre
Example: How do I setup my email account
Email this articleClose
How do I change my ‘Management’ password?
Email Setup Guides
These easy to follow guides provide step-by-step instructions on how to setup and troubleshoot your email program, with personalised screenshots providing visual examples to follow. Should you get stuck along the way, our support team are on hand to assist you.View guides
Do you have a suggestion on how we can make our service or product offering even better? Let us know by completing our simple Suggestion Box form.View form
Our award winning proprietary control panel empowers customers to manage their hosting environment.Take the tour
To change your Management password follow these steps:
- Browse to konsoleH (http://myaccount.hetzner.co.za)
- Login with your Client number or email address and Management password
- Select the ‘Account Admin’ tab on the right hand side
- Select ‘Change Management Password’ under ‘Account Details’ in the left hand menu.
- Insert your current password
- Insert your new password
- Confirm your new password
- Click ‘Update’
Please note: Hetzner will only accept strong passwords. To ensure your password is strong make sure you adhere to the following guidelines:
- Use both upper and lower case letters.
- Incorporate numbers or punctuation marks.
- Use at least one special character: ! @ # $ % * ( ) - + = , < > : : “ ‘ .
- Ensure it is at least 8 characters long.
- Do not use your username, email address or domain names associated with your profile.
- Do not use your personal information, such as name, phone number, ID number, special dates, address or names of anyone you know.
- Use different passwords for you various hosting services.
- Use a word or phrase you can remember easily, but would be very difficult for anyone else to guess.
If you lose your Client Number and Management password, click here.
- Why is konsoleH prompting for a strong password when I create or update a mailbox password?
- What settings can I change with MailAdmin in Webmail?
- What is the difference between my FTP and Management passwords and how do I reset these?
- What is my Client / Customer number and Management password?
- What is a secure password and how do I ensure that I am using a strong password?
- What if I lose my Management password?
- The FTP passwords that display in konsoleH are not correct.
- I have misplaced my mailbox password. What should I do?
- I have misplaced my konsoleH login details. What should I do?
- How do I update my FTP Backup password for my TruServ™?
Was this information helpful?Yes No
Thank you for your feedback
We are delighted to find that our article resolved your query.
Thank you for your feedback
We will resolve your query as soon as possible.
Please take a few moments to comment on your unresolved query. Simply tell us what your problem is. We guarantee that we'll get back to you within two hours (during office hours) in response to your query.